Photo courtesy of Mirage Landscape.


If you like the idea of having your own fresh citrus readily at hand and you’ve got a sunny spot, you’re in luck. Dwarf citrus trees can grow in some of the smallest garden areas, including on a narrow balcony. Put them in a container that’s easy to move and you can keep them going indoors, even if the weather outside is cold and snowy.
July 29, 2017
Houzz Contributor. I'm a California-based writer and editor. While most of my projects are garden-based, you might also find me writing about home projects and classical music. Away from the computer, I'm found in the garden (naturally), on my bike, or ice-skating outdoors (yes, that is possible in California). I'm also willing to taste-test anything that's chocolate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog